We will run the PJHA Krispy Kreme doughnut fundraising event from December 3rd – 12th. PJHA earns $3.50 for each dozen sold! The money raised goes into the general pool which allows PJHA to offset rising ice costs; this keeps registration rates from rising.
· Sell the Krispy Kreme plain, glazed donuts – for those who have not had them, they are super sweet & delicious.
· Coaches will have order forms available at practice the week of Dec. 3rd or you can print your own (form attached).
· Cost is $8/dozen.
· Money to be collected AT TIME OF SALE, checks payable to PJHA.
· Advertising flyer attached
· Turn in order forms by December 12th to team coaches or Lara Niles, Missy Thomas, or Laura Holsopple (Rossner). Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Doughnut pick up on the evening of Monday, December 16th at Pine Street Arena.
· All players selling 5 boxes or more will have their names entered into a drawing for prizes (gift cards, hockey tickets, t-shirts, etc.); the top seller wins a certificate for 1 hour of free ice time!
If you need further information or have questions, please reply to this email or ask Lara Niles, Missy Thomas or Laura Holsopple (Rossner).