We will run the PJHA Krispy Kreme doughnut fundraising event from December 3rd – 13th. Donuts are $8 per dozen, and PJHA earns $3.50 for each dozen sold! The money raised goes into the general pool which allows PJHA to offset rising ice costs; this keeps registration rates from rising.
· Krispy Kreme plain, glazed donuts – for those who have not had them, they are super sweet & delicious.
· Coaches will have order forms available at practice the week of Dec. 5th or you can print your own (form attached).
· Cost is $8/dozen.
· Money to be collected AT TIME OF SALE, checks payable to PJHA.
· Advertising flyer attached
· Turn in order forms by December 13th to team coaches or Lara Niles, Lindsay LaSala, Jack Charlebois, John Hammill or Abrahm DiMarco.
· Doughnut pick up will be Thursday, December 17th at Pine Street Arena. More details will follow.
If you need further information or have questions, please any of the contacts above.