We will run the PJHA Krispy Kreme doughnut fundraising event from December 3rd – 12th. PJHA earns $3.50 for each dozen sold! The money raised goes into the general pool which allows PJHA to offset rising ice costs; this keeps registration rates from rising.
· Sell the Krispy Kreme plain, glazed donuts – for those who have not had them, they are super sweet & delicious.
· Coaches will have order forms available at practice the week of Dec. 3rd or you can print your own (form attached).
· Cost is $8/dozen.
· Money to be collected AT TIME OF SALE, checks payable to PJHA.
· Advertising flyer attached
· Turn in order forms by December 12th to team coaches or Lara Niles, Missy Thomas, or Laura Holsopple (Rossner). Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Doughnut pick up on the evening of Monday, December 16th at Pine Street Arena.
· All players selling 5 boxes or more will have their names entered into a drawing for prizes (gift cards, hockey tickets, t-shirts, etc.); the top seller wins a certificate for 1 hour of free ice time!
If you need further information or have questions, please reply to this email or ask Lara Niles, Missy Thomas or Laura Holsopple (Rossner).Read More
Thank you everyone for your amazing generosity!
We have a wonderful group of hockey families and hockey players in this league.
Together the money collected in the pink buckets at the Massena Mite Day and the gold mite game between Potsdam and Tupper Lake:
The Seaway Valley Mite League raised $331 for the Richard Winter Cancer Center.
Thank you all for a very successful event!!